- Undergraduate: Principles of Economics, Advanced microeconomics, macroeconomics, international economics, international finance, monetary economics, industrial economics.
- Executive MBA: International finance.
- M.Sc.: Theory of contracts, theory of banking regulation, theory of financial crises, advanced macroeconomics, Islamic Finance.
· April 2015 : Coach and Member of the Evaluation Committee during TPS-AMCHAM Start-up weekend, 17-19 April 2015.
· February 2014 - October 2014 : Team Leader of the "Governance and Quality" Commission of Tunisia Polytechnic School (TPS).
· Jan. 2014 - Present :
- Head of the Economics Department, Tunisia Polytechnic School (TPS)
- Member of the Steering and Advisory Committees of TPS.
· 2008 - 2011:
- Vice-Director and Director of Studies and Internships at the University of Sousse, IHEC.
- Coordinator of the Professional Insertion Team.
B. ACADEMIC COMMITTEE SERVICE
• Reviewer member of the PhD Dissertation Committee of Mrs. Imen Bennour Smida, FSEGT, November, 2015.
• Reviewer member for the Mid-term Evaluation of the IEF Lab - Mohammed V University, June 2015.
• Reviewer member of the Habilitation of Dr. Khoutem Ben Jedidia (ESC Tunis), June 2015.
• Member of the Scientific Committee of ASECTU Annual Forums 2015 and 2016.
• Reviewer member of the PhD Dissertation Committee of Mr. Mohamed Amine Hasnaoui, FSEGT, May 2015.
• Member of the PhD Dissertation Committee of Miss Kmar Farsi entitled "Modélisation de Certains Evénements en Assurance non Vie", ISG Sousse, January 2015.
• Member of the Habilitation Committee of Dr. Mohamed Mehdi Jelassi, IHEC Carthage, February 2014.
• Member of MSc Dissertation Committees in IHEC Sousse and Tunisia Polytechnic School, 2007-2011.
C. COURSE/PROGRAM DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
• Responsible of the reform of the economics and management curriculum of Tunisia Polytechnic School.
• Contributor to the development of a MSc (Research) entitled "Engineering of Inclusive and Sustainable Development" to be hosted by TPS.
D. ORGANIZATION OF CONFERENCES/SEMINARS
· March - June 2015: Member of the Scientific Committee of the ASECTU Annual Forum 2015
· February 2014 - October 2014: Member of the Organisation Committee for the Celebration of the 20th anniversary of Tunisia Polytechnic School.
· 2010-2011: Coordinator of the research seminar of the laboratory LEGI of Tunisia Polytechnic School.
· 15 – 16 October, 2010
· 24-25 April 2009: Scientific Coordinator and Member of the Organization Team of the International Conferences organised by IHEC Sousse : « L’Entrepreneuriat et le Développement Economique » and «Développements Récents en Economie Financière»
A. Ph.D. THESIS SUPERVISION
• Experimental Essays on Microfinance in Tunisia.
B. M.Sc. THESIS SUPERVISION
• Comparative analysis of the efficiency of Islamic Banks versus Conventional.
• Effect of the financial crisis on the IBs and CBs.
• Which model of banking system’s supervision for Tunisia?.
• Portfolio diversification, information asymmetry and contagion.
• Provision for NPLs and credit to the private sector in Tunisia: is there procyclical behaviour?
• Incentives mechanisms and information sharing between banks and credit bureaus.
• Banking regulation and economic growth.
• Automation and the efficiency of the Tunisian Stock Exchange Market.
• Ambiguity’s aversion and behaviour of agents on the financial markets.
• Financial liberalisation and efficiency of Tunisian commercial banks.
• Financial liberalisation and competition in the Tunisian banking system.
• Contagion of the subprime crisis to the emergent financial markets.
• Prevention if the SMEs financial difficulties in the Tunisian textile sector.
• Price of oil and financial markets: Importing versus exporting countries.
• Analysis of the oil price’s risk: comparative analysis of the different approaches of VaR calculus.
• Analysis of the financial constraints’ factors in Tunisian firms.
• Firms’ performance, diversification and insurance demand.
• Entrepreneurship’s accompaniment of a specific public: case of Tunisian’s women.
C. END-OF-STUDY PROJECTS AT TUNISIA POLYTECHNIC SCHOOL
• The structural reforms of the Tunisian Economy : Impact Analysis.
• The structural reforms of the Tunisian Economy : Objectives and financing needs.
• Modeling the problem of external transporters selection via auctions under uncertainty.
• Evaluating distinct funds with regime changes.
• La prise en compte des stratégies de maintenance et de garantie dans les contrats de leasing.
• Integrating the strategies of maintenance and guarantees in the leasing contracts.
• Construction and forecasting of the interest rate term structure : Application to the Canadian sovereign bonds.